- Free Wireless Internet
- Large Fully Stocked Campground Store
- Cable Television (in most areas)
- Big Rig Accommodations
- 30/50 Amp Premium Full Hook-Up Sites; Water, Electricity, Sewer, and Cable Television
- 30 Amp Water and Electricity Sites
- Paved Roads
- It’s always nice to find a Maine Campground with modern restroom facilities that are also Handicapped Accessible
- 2 Laundromats
- Security Gates and Night Security Patrol
- 2 Large Jacuzzis
- 18 Hole Miniature Golf Course, FREE for registered guests!
- 4 Swimming Pools – One of The Largest Outdoor Heated Swimming Pools in Southern Maine!
- 3 Playgrounds
- Volleyball and Basketball Courts
- Daily Children’s Activity Program
- Family Entertainment
- Special Function Room
- Recreation Hall
- Video Arcade
This isn’t camping, this is paradise!
When it comes to campgrounds in Maine, visitors have learned that there’s no better spot than Powder Horn!
Our park boasts over 65 acres of pine and oak groves, green grass, and when it comes to Maine Vacations, Powder Horn Family Camping Resort knows how to take care of their guests!
RV Camping in Maine: Now This is Fun!
A camping vacation at Powder Horn is like nothing you’ve experienced before. Campers are a friendly sort, and at our Old Orchard Beach Maine Camping Resort, you’ll find amenities that rival a fabulous, five star resort: like four swimming pools, two jacuzzis, shuffleboard, mini-golf, horse-shoes, a basketball and volleyball court, playgrounds, and plenty of clean open spaces for walking and socializing.