OUR CAMPGROUND & CABIN RENTAL
Phone in and book today! 207-934-4733
- Rental Unit: Site 1M
- Off Season/Spring (May 8th – June 18th): $1275 weekly
- Off Season/Fall (September 7th – October 12th): $1275 weekly
- Rental reservations are Sunday to Sunday only during peak season.
- Rental reservations are a three night minimum during off season.
- Memorial Day Weekend is subject to peak season rates.
- A $200 security deposit will be charged at check in.
- See below for more policy information.
* Off season dates require 3 night minimums. Peak season dates require 7 nights minimum Sunday-Sunday only.
What is included
- Full size refrigerator
- Keurig coffee maker
- Disposable dishes (plates, cups, bowls, etc.)
- Disposable eating utensils (forks, knives, spoons, etc.)
- Cooking utensils (spatula, knife, large spoon)
- 1 boiling pot
- 1 saucepan with cover
- 2 serving trays
- Large skillet
- Small skillet
- Dish detergent and sponge
- Broom and dustpan
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV / Internet
- Heat and air conditioning
- Eating area
- Living area
- Picnic table
- Fire pit
- Charcoal grill
What to bring:
- Bedding (blankets, sheets, sleeping bags, pillows, etc.)
- Hand towels, regular towels and washcloths
- Hair soap
- Body soap
- Body sponge
- Personal items
- Chargers for electronics
- Hair dryer
LIMITED OCCUPANCY: Occupancy is limited to a maximum of 6 persons. The unit will not be rented to anyone under 25 years of age. If it is concluded that this policy has been breached, Powder Horn reserves the right to expel the entire party without refund.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: Powder Horn Family Camping Resort will charge a $200 security deposit at check in. This amount will be returned to the card that was originally charged after our manager on duty performs a walk through of the unit and determines there is no damage. Powder Horn Family Camping Resort reserves the right to charge occupants the cost of rectifying damage caused by accidental or deliberate acts of the guest to the rental units property or structure if the assessed damage surpasses $200.
CARE OF PREMISES/DAMAGES: No pets allowed. If it is determined that pets enter the rental at any point, the renter may face eviction and forfeit of deposit.
We do not allow smoking of any kind in the rental unit. This includes cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes, and any others that have not been listed. If it is determined that smoking has taken place, the $200 security deposit will be kept and the renter may face a potential further charge to rectify any smoking related issues.
The renter must agree to pay for any damages to furnishings or household items that occur as a result of their occupancy.
NO SUBLETTING: The renter may not sublet or assign the rental agreement for all or any part of the premises.
CANCELLATIONS: You may cancel your reservation up to 14 days prior to arrival with a $50 cancellation fee and the remaining balance will be refunded to the original card that was charged. If the reservation is cancelled within 14 days or less, you will forfeit the full deposit.
CHECK OUT PROCEDURES: You must check out no later than 11:00 AM. All trash must be emptied into the garbage dumpster. All food items must be removed from the refrigerator, pantry and cabinets and disposed of properly. All pots, pans, etc. must be placed in the kitchen sink. Check out with the office staff and return all keys.
Copyright © 2020 Powder Horn Family
Website Design by: Greenlight Websites